Actor • Spokesperson • Author • Trainer • Speaker
- Sought after speaker and mistress of ceremonies who engages audiences with real life experiences, humor, and connection with audiences;
- Actress who follows direction with on-screen presence, improvisational skills, and a sense of humor;
- A featured performer on the AARP You-Tube Channel;
- Appeared in two episodes of House of Cards (Seasons 1 and 4);
- Author of Against Company Policy, a workplace thriller that features Human Resources professionals; and
- Co-host of Authors Talk Live radio show with three years of on-air radio experience including programming and recording shows
Check out my latest short film
Scammed (Short Film)
Singles Should Be SAD
I said it, and I meant it. Singles should be SAD!!
Now before you start typing your protest in your phone, or hit the CANCEL button, hear me out. First, let me start by saying, I too, am single. I am a Christian single, who knows who I am in Christ. While I am not perfect, I know that God lives in me, and He wants what is best for me. The bible says that Jesus “came that we might have life, and more abundantly.” Abundant life is about a life full of joy, that strengthens our walk, our spirit, our body, and our soul.
I believe that living an abundant life as a single will require three things of you which make you SAD. There are so many singles who are existing but not living in the fullness of God’s favor and grace. Not because they are not saved but because they are living until… Until the right person comes along, or the sky opens up and yells directions for their life, or not trusting God enough with the secret desires of their hearts.
The God of all creation knew you before He formed you in your mother’s womb. This means that He had a plan in mind for you, created and wired you up to be the person in the mirror, warts and all.
Against Company Policy
When Jenna goes to apply for a job at Nesbit Industries, where her mother Gertrude works in the human resources department, she finds blood on the mail slot and a stranger slashing her tires. She soon realizes she’s come across a dangerous situation. Before she has the chance to call the police, a mysterious person attacks her, leaving Jenna unconscious in the parking lot.
When Gertrude meets Jax, the handsome detective called to duty to help her department and daughter, she becomes even more interested in the case.
Gertrude stays late in the office one night and hears strange voices throughout the office. Wondering what anyone would be doing in the building late at night, Gertrude snoops and overhears something that confirms her worst fear: the crimes are coming from an inside source. Someone in the office has turned against them.
As the details unfold in this heart-
Buy Both eBooks
Hattye C. Knight is a Professional of Human Resources (PHR) certified by the Society for Human Resource Management with over fifteen years of Human Resources experience. Hattye enjoys spinning entertaining stories for her family and friends based on ordinary topics.
Partial Client List
Hattye’s Highlight Reel
Dialogue of the Gods
Queens Wine Down Season Finale
Let me professionally record your voiceover for video narration, radio, E-learning and more.
Welcome to HattyeKnight.com
First Entertainment Credit Union
Leonard Dozier’s endorsement
Commercials / Filmography
AARP on Dating
Aspen Square Homes
Infinite Age - Sea Moss Advanced
Scammed (Short Film)
Experienced in private, public, and federal sector employee and labor relations. Coaching sessions are available for graduates, entry-level, mid-career professionals, and executives. The sessions are geared towards increasing your human resources knowledge, providing a sounding board, and providing honest feedback and encouragement.
Mentor, coach, motivator, and accountability partner. Set realistic goals, within acceptable time frames, and experience results. Sessions can be conducted by phone, email, text, Skype, or meetings. Special pricing is available for veterans and federal sector employees.
Employee Relations Refresher
The typical audience is senior executives, managers, and first line supervisors who face challenges in managing personnel in the federal and private sectors, both non-union and union environments. Topics may include:
- Conduct versus Performance
- Discipline and Adverse Actions
- Performance Management including Performance Improvement Plans
- Leave and Attendance Issues
- Providing Constructive Feedback
- Conducting Fact Finding Investigations
- Writing Charges and Specifications
- MSPB and why it affects decisions you haven’t made yet
Labor Relations Refresher
The course is designed to remind you of Management’s role in operating under the Federal Labor Relations Statute and the Executive Order requiring a spirit of partnership between management and labor. Relevant to both the federal and private sectors, topics may include:
- Grievance meetings
- Unfair Labor Practices
- Impact & Implementation Bargaining
- Negotiations and how to review union proposals
- Weingarten rights
- Management vs. Union rights
- Permissible Subjects
- Drafting Memorandums of Understanding
Other Training Offered
- Schemes, Scams, and Flim-Flams – the pitfalls of pyramid schemes, check cashing stores, payday loans, and other predatory practices
- Supervisory Training – best practices to become effective supervisors in order to lead productive employees
- Customized options available upon request